Do you want to join a highly ambitious, fast growing brand and build a career in the sports wearables industry? Do you want to work with groundbreaking products created by some of the best engineers? Do you love outdoor adventures and exploring nature? If you answer yes to all of the above questions, then this is your chance to join team COROS!
Product Tech Support Specialist
COROS is looking for an experienced Product Tech Support Specialist to our growing team in Tustin, California. The ideal candidate for this position will provide industry leading customer support for product inquires, troubleshooting and technical analysis through various communication channels for runners, cyclists, climbers and all kinds of outdoor enthusiasts. The candidate will serve as a COROS sport technology products expert and help enhance the product and customer experience. This is a full-time position.
• Become an expert in COROS products, features and customer needs.
• Answer customer inquiries and provide technical assistance and support via email, phone call, social media and other channels as needed.
• Identify, analyze and record product related feedback and report to the engineering team.
• Engage in marketing and product development projects and support internal teams when necessary.
• Advanced knowledge/experience of GPS watches and accessories.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service and community mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
• Strong passion for an active lifestyle including running, cycling, hiking or other outdoor activities preferred.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong listener with ability to show empathy and patience.
• Highly detail-oriented, organized and proactive.
• Strong knowledge of Internet and software applications, including Microsoft Office other related business software.
Preferred Tustin, CA | Open for other locations in the United States.
Posted on Jan 7, 2021
Sport Science Product Marketing Manager
COROS is looking for an experienced product manager to join our growing team in Tustin, California. The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in the performance sports industry. If you are a professional with 5+ years’ experience in the industry and are passionate about the outdoors and endurance training, we encourage you to apply today.
• Working alongside product engineering team to manage the sport science related product experience.
• Study the scientific aspects of athletic performance.
• Lead the partnership with coaches and athletes for co-developing training related content including training plans, workout programs and more.
• Organize new feature beta testing, data collection, and other sport science related product development.
• Deliver product training materials to partners and internal team members.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Sports Science degree preferred.
• Relevant work experience or voluntary placement may be considered in lieu of sports science degree.
• Experience with performance sport training including running, cycling, or swimming.
• Previous athlete or coaching experience is a plus.
• Excellent internal and external communication skills.
Tustin, CA Preferred | USA based remote candidates considered.
Posted on Jan 18, 2021
COROS is looking for an experienced finance manager to join its team in Tustin, California. The ideal candidate for this position will have an extensive background in company finance and accounting management and proactively guiding business units to help them achieve strategic and financial objectives. If you are a professional with 5+ years’ experience in a financial leadership role, we encourage you to apply today.
• Oversee company process in shipping, receiving, account payable, and assets management.
• Monitor company key financial statistics and produce finance-related reports.
• Consolidate data from multiple customer facing platforms and ensure its accuracy.
• Manage the company budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings.
• Work with outside firms for company tax filing, audit, and other related matters.
• Communicate with the international team in China and Europe to maintain the same level of financial service quality in different countries.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• 5+ years’ financial management experience
• Experience in a leadership role preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with NetSuite system preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Results-oriented and process-driven
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Proficient in English and Chinese (Mandarin) required
Tustin, CA, USA
Posted on July 29, 2020
Please email email@example.com and include your resume and supporting documents to apply for the above positions.